£35,000- £40,000 – Contracts Manager - DAYS - 40 hr week – Mon – Friday - Excellent company benefits! (8% bonus – pension – Private healthcare)
A leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is embarking on a massive project alongside a global engineering company and is now seeking a Contracts Manager to be work alongside both the Project Manager and the Senior Board Members on a multi-million pound project. Are you currently a Contracts Manager or a Mid-Level QS looking for that next step which offers diversity and a broad level of exposure?
The Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager
- Using Microsoft Dynamics AX system as appropriate for invoicing and stock control
- Measuring ( cost v estimates) & (cost v agreement) to identify and analyse spends, SLA’s and efficiency
- Managing internal and third-party stock take activity.
- Making sure all costs are appropriately allocated, where necessary to the parent companies.
- Ensuring all commercial activities are undertaken in accordance with the companies governance requirements
- Manage all early warning notices and compensation events.
- Manage all application, invoicing and payment matters.
- Degree Qualified
- Financial management
- Quantity surveying practices
- UK construction industry experience including Major projects
- Knowledge of NEC3 contracts (or similar)
- Driving License
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus – 8%
- Extra benefits
- Development & Career progression
Mario Bryan (07702267698)