Job DescriptionShopfitting Company based in Campbellfield Victoria, seeks a motivated and highly organised Office Support administrator to join their dynamic team in supporting the business to deliver fitout projects across the hospitality, retail, institutional and health building sectors.
This role is responsible for providing office support to management, accounts, administration and the project teams to meet the daily operations of the company with the aim of supporting business growth and development. The position is a full time permanent role with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet visitors
- Attending to phone calls
- Assist the Accounts department with financial administration including processing of invoices, reconcile statements and credit cards, credit applications, time sheets, payroll
- Attend to incoming/outgoing mail
- Data entry/ update and maintain databases
- Document Control / OH&S
- Assistance in marketing including social media and web pages
- Organising travel and accommodation for project teams
- Preparing various documents for project teams including but not limited to Minutes and Defects Lists.
- Telecommunications matters
- Experience in office administration within the building sector is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Systematic and organised
- Highly motivated
- Professional presentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent document presentation and formatting skills.
- Sound Computing Skills in Microsoft Office applications
- CRM/ Nav experience beneficial