You will be exposed to some of Victoria’s most prolific land development/residential subdivision projects - earthworks, drainage, road, sewer and crossovers. This role will draw on your extensive design and project management experience. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of concept designs, functional layouts, estimates, specifications, tender and contract documentation and design reports;
- Use 12d to design roads, stormwater, sewer and water mains in accordance with Australian Standards;
- Liaise with your Design Manager to control workflow outputs to meet project and budget requirements;
- Have a strong awareness of project financial and schedule requirements;
- Participate in internal meetings with various business units and your own team to ensure optimum results for joint projects;
- Develop technical reports and letters for presentation to clients and various project stakeholders;
- Liaise with Authorities to resolve issues relating to requirements of particular projects.
To be considered you must demonstrate a minimum of five years’ experience working on land development related projects and hold a degree in Civil Engineering. We are seeking a passionate Engineer who is looking to progress their career by gaining more exposure to project management responsibilities.
In exchange for your commitment to this position you will be afforded a market leading salary package, genuine career development, on-site parking and long-term job security.
For a confidential discussion about this , please contact David Moon at NES Global Talent at any time on (03) 8539 4880 or 0404 087 368. Alternatively please email email@example.com