A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to increase its skill set by employing a Maintenance Technician at one of their UK plants.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Maintenance Technician who is multi-skilled, can fault find on PLCs and has pneumatics & hydraulics experience.
You need to be able to work in a demanding environment, show commitment and be willing to work hard.
- To work on the routine maintenance of plant and equipment
- React to breakdowns using diagnostic skills
- Assist in the Health and Safety requirements of the plant
- Continuous improvement activities
- Programme and monitor the running of plant equipment
- Time served
- Heavy industrial background
- Strong diagnostic skills
- PLC fault finding experience
- Robotic experience – ABB or Kuka preferred
- Plastic injection moulding experience
- Automotive experience
- Degree qualified
- Holidays + stats
Maintenance technician, multi-skilled, electrical, mechanical,fault finding, PLC's, manufacturing, maintenance, time served, apprentice, city and guilds, ONC, HNC, BTEC, pneumatics, hydraulics, plant, equipment, plastic injection, plastic mould, heavy industrial, time-served, indentured, robotics, ABB, Kuka, Siemens, Alan Bradley, Mitsubishi, S5, S7, Step 5, Control systems, SCADA
Location – Banbury