Working on the detailed design of a number of exciting modifications projects, which include a mixture of steel work, concrete and infrastructure.
Previous experience of working on detailed design projects is essential. Candidates with microstation experience would also be advantageous.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- 2D drawing and detailing of Structural Steelwork, Concrete and roads/drainage
- Efficient interpretation of Clients, Licensors, and other design disciplines and suppliers information to ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Participation in internal and external design reviews
- Preparation of MTOs
- Efficiently executing CAD design activities as directed by the Project Lead Designer and Lead CSA Engineer
- Complete all work within the estimated man hour budget and in a timely manner to ensure that project deadlines are met, maintaining own work progress (budget and schedule) and identifying scope change where necessary
- Liaise with Clients, Licensors, other design disciplines and suppliers on technical matters on a regular basis and in a professional manner
- Safety – responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Project. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- AutoCAD (essential)
- HND/HNC or higher in Civil and Structural Design/Draughting
- 4-5 Design project minimum experience
- Broad expertise in Pipe Supports concrete, infrastructure and steelwork.
- Proven record of detailed design
- Excellent communication and coordination skills