Location: North West Germany
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Our client are a global company that specializes in the supply and installation of gas engine driven CHP plants. They are looking to add an experienced Sales Director to their team in North West Germany.
- Support Regional Sales Managers to define effective strategies for their areas and to develop sales across all applications.
- During the offer phase, ensure full compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Support RSMs in the negotiations and to close contracts. Take on direct sales responsibility as required
- Develop channels to generate new leads: finders, multipliers, partners, etc.
- Organize and conduct regular business meetings and assist the CEO with preparation of annual budgets and Medium Term Planning
- Ensure proper flow of information through regular calls, periodic reports and analysis
- Monitor the costs and timing of the sales organization in order to maximize efficiency
- Propose marketing strategies and actions
- Support the phase of recruitment and selection of new roles, also non-commercial
- Strong and proven capability to manage Sales Teams
- Extended professional experience in Sales
- At least 10 years of professional experience as Sales Director/Regional Sales Manager in companies belonging to the industrial sector/power plants (experience in the energy/cogeneration sector will be a plus)
- Determination and capability to meet Sales Goals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Cost controlling and planning acumen
- Strong people management and organizational skills
- Ability to keep the team motivated and engaged
- Fluent in English and preferably in another language