Job DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Contracts Administrator to take their next step forward into a senior position with a reputable Tier 3 builder based in the inner-east. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Manage project expenditure, reviewing and processing all subcontractor claims and creditor invoices
• Manage subcontract packages, scopes & lettings, procurement schedules
• Assist with head contract, progress claims, delay claims & external variations
• Establish, maintain and develop relationships with subcontractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
• Over 3 years’ experience as a Contracts Administrator in the commercial construction market
• In-depth understanding of design and construction process
• Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
You will have the opportunity to work for a respected employer on some interesting high value projects. You will also be paid a great salary $100 - $130K commensurate with your experience. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.