NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading contractor has an opportunity for a Senior Installation Engineer to work on various projects, on a contract basis in Paris.
- Installation Engineering development and studies related to the scope Participate in the selection of the umbilical supplier for the project.
- Initiate all the equipment, installation aids & material documentation.
- Management of the Drafting priorities to comply with the MDR milestones.
- Review of Subcontractor technical documentation (e.g. procedures, reports) and provide input data as required within his Installation Engineering competencies.
- Integration of the Fabrication data book (QC report, certificates) in the Installation Aids data book.
Qualifications and experience
- Subsea Installation experience, ideally working for a contractor.
- Proven experience executing Installation projects.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Full understanding of current codes and standards for Oil and Gas Offshore Installations.
- Opportunity to work for leading contractor on a key project.
- Long-term contract on.
- Lucrative rates pending experience.