As Travel Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating and consolidating all business requirements for travel to Iraq and various countries within the Middle East Region as required as well as ensuring compliance and visa requirements are correct for the relevant country.
You will also be working closely with the Movements and Logistics Coordinator, in Iraq, for day to day travel and emergency requirements and assisting with relevant policy requirements.
- Travel knowledge & experience
- Data management
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Experience of working with diverse cultures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluent English, verbal and written
- MS Office skills