Financial performance senior manager
|Job Title:||Financial performance senior manager|
|Location:||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Salary:||USD5000 - USD8000 per month|
|Contact Name:||Shahid Hameed|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 19:56|
Job holders at this level are primarily concerned with the delivery of the more complex day-to-day financial and accounting services with the additional requirements of resolving issues escalated from junior team members, and assisting more senior colleagues.
Job holders at this level are mid-level professionals capable of working with a certain degree of independence and minimal supervision.
1. Carry out important and complex tasks (financial modelling, account reconciliations, routine and non-routine financial statements, etc.), in order to ensure the effective delivery of day-to-day financial and accounting services in line with Corporate Finance objectives.
2. Assist senior colleagues in their tasks to support the smooth completion of day-to-day Corporate Finance activities.
3. Provide guidance and support to junior team members in order transfer finance and accounting knowledge to help them gain technical experience, and ultimately support the continuous operations of the department.
4. Ensure that all transactions are processed according to externally defined legislations, accounting principles and guidelines so that COMPANY fulfils all procedural and legislative reporting requirements.
5. Liaise with personnel from other functions to ensure the accuracy of all source data so that all financial reports and reconciliations can be relied upon.
6. Ensure that all data recorded in financial systems is accurate so that all financial reports and reconciliations can be relied upon (they may be required on a need basis to perform data entry).
7. Ensure that all important accounting and finance documentation and information are accurately maintained and in line with procedures to facilitate access to updated information.
8. Execute critical analyses of financial data and reports in order to identify relevant variances, and accordingly act upon those variances by investigating them and escalating as needed; Resolve major errors and anomalies in data and reports so that all financial data can be relied upon or escalate where appropriate.
9. Coordinate the completion of internal and annual statutory audits as per agreed schedules, in order to ensure that COMPANY meets its statutory obligations, and to mitigate financial risks.
10. Assist in establishing and maintaining key relationships with internal and external auditors, financial and insurance institutions, consultants, advisors, in order to support COMPANY’s financial and strategic requirements.
11. Assist in liaising with banks and other financial institutions to ensure effective financing and debt raising solutions for the availability of sustainable working capital for COMPANY and its subsidiaries (as applicable), in addition to funds for investments.
12. Support as required in managing relationships with investors and shareholders in order to communicate COMPANY’s initiatives and to fulfill their expectations.
13. Identify potential financial risks, conduct statistical analysis to evaluate impact of risks, and make recommendations to reduce and control financial risks, in order to ensure appropriate risk assessment, monitoring and evaluation.
14. Gather and provide own feedback on improvements of financial processes and controls, and suggest the appropriate recommendations to contribute to the continuous enhancement of departmental activities.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor degree in and Finance, Accounting or any similar discipline.
7 to 15 years of experience in a similar function with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
Strong knowledge of financial and general accounting methods and processes
Strong understanding of the statutory and legal considerations
Advanced SAP skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's