|Job Title:||Operation Treasurer|
|Location:||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Salary:||USD2000 - USD4000 per month|
|Contact Name:||Shahid Hameed|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 20:10|
Job holders at this level conduct basic day-to-day activities associated with data and transaction processing in order to support company’s Corporate Finance function. They engage in routine work within a tightly controlled procedural framework and carry out financial and accounting activities independently, but are subject to supervision.
Job holders at this level are typically entry-level professionals who can demonstrate competence in applying basic finance and accounting tasks.
1. Carry out basic day-to-day transactions (book-keeping, posting entries, financial data gathering, etc.), in order to fulfill own job requirements, and contribute towards the achievement of departmental objectives.
2. Support senior colleagues in more complex finance and accounting activities (financial modelling, account reconciliations, etc.).
3. Enter transactions into the financial system in an accurate manner, maintain financial records in a way that allows ease of retrieval of updated information and reports, so that all financial reports and reconciliations can be relied upon.
4. Maintain relevant accounting and finance files and information accurately and in line with procedures to ensure ease of access to updated information.
5. Assist in liaising with personnel from other functions to verify the accuracy of source data so that all financial statements, reports, and reconciliations can be relied upon.
6. Produce regular routine reports to upper levels using financial reporting systems as required in order to provide input for informed decision-making.
7. Analyze standard reports and data by monitoring trends of the accounts, and contribute to the investigation of variances and anomalies in order to ensure adequacy and accuracy of financial systems.
8. Contribute to the identification of potential financial risks, conduct basic statistical analysis to evaluate impact of risks, and make preliminary recommendations to reduce and control financial risks.
9. Provide feedback on improvements of financial processes and controls and escalate it to senior colleagues as appropriate, in order to contribute to the continuous enhancement of departmental activities.
10. Seek knowledge transfer from company’s more experienced team members within the Corporate Finance function by closely shadowing them to gain technical experience in their particular field of finance or accounting.
11. Develop a thorough understanding and appreciation of Corporate Finance policies, procedures and practices in the organization in order to adhere to them at all times and to be fully competent to undertake own role.
12. Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor degree in and Finance, Accounting or any similar discipline
0 to 8 years of experience in a similar function
Strong knowledge of financial and general accounting methods and processes
Understanding of the statutory and legal considerations
Interpersonal, teamwork and cooperation skills
Good attention to detail
Good SAP skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Minot, United States
Senior Commercial Analyst
Competitive with Family Status Benefits
Christiansted, Virgin Islands (
Fort St. John, Canada
Electrical Commissioning Lead
Houston, United States