Job DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE
Ongoing contract opportunity with a commercial Fit Out company as a Site Manager. You will be responsible for coordinating trades and labor on Commercial Fit Out Projects in the CBD and ensuring all are adhering to the tightest health and safety procedures. The majority of projects will be within the Commercial Office, retail and health sectors.
• Require a comprehensive understanding of the scope, contract and project time frames
• Establish site in accordance to all relevant workplace health & safety requirements
• Induct subcontractors and site employees
• Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
• Ensuring project are completed on time & within budgets
• Ensuring projects are completed to quality standards
• Manage defect rectification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated experience managing construction sites
• Strong understanding of occupational health and safety.
• Tertiary, trade and safety qualifications
• Trades background with the ability to be hands on if needed
• Client facing and problem solving ability
• Proven experience as a Senior Site Manager on commercial sites
• Proven ability to lead and manage subcontractors
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jackson Sporn at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4882 for a confidential discussion.