Global Contract research Organisation who have fairly recently established a new base in Australia to grow and develop the teams across the APAC region. The company is very well established and covers a variety of therapy areas with head office in Europe.
They provide high-quality employment, competitive salary, excellent working conditions and a personable supportive environment. It is a great chance to join the company that really cares for its people, and invests in their professional development and success.
This is a brand new role in Australia and so offers a unique and rare opportunity to join small hands on team with global backing.
This is new role in Australia for this company, who are looking for a medical monitor/ medical officer to join a well-established and very determined and success focused team. The role will be Office based however with flexibility for the right candidate and offering an excellent salary package. The main responsibilities are below:
- Acting as a medical monitor, safety officer, or protocol physician in projects where medical monitoring is a contract deliverable
- Contact point for the client, project teams, investigative sites, data safety monitoring board, and third party‐vendors for all project‐specific medical issues
- Collaboration with Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and Data Management in preparing medical writing deliverables, such as study protocols, informed consent documents, case report forms, and integrated clinical trial reports
- Addressing any medical questions from relevant agencies
- Following up on any medical aspects of safety reporting and preforming a medical review of any adverse events
- Overseeing any reporting of adverse events to the appropriate regulatory authority and the client.
Requirements for the role:
- MD obtained in Australia, with board certification (MBBS Qualified)
- At least 5‐years’ experience practicing with 2+ years in clinical research
- Oncology Experience is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Regulatory requirements, as well as interpreting medical records and study protocols.
- Excellent ability to develop relationships and network, as well as outstanding communication, analytical and organisational skills.
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016.