Location: Downtown Houston
Duration: May 2018- December 2018
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- Compiles project finance reports.
- Prepares datasheets and documents under the direction of the engineers.
- Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
- Maintains records and data utilizing various automated systems which may include creating database/server, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets, setting up files, etc.
- Coordinates materials or special projects for the assigned core team member, which may include preparing material/reports, distributing, editing, formatting, proofreading material and obtaining project documentation.
- Transcribing dictation for project engagements.
- Maintain Design Assurance SharePoint site, including creating new project sites, uploading documents and archiving project materials.
- Create project codes from approval GO-113 in TSFD system.
- Coordinate project engagement logistics (meeting space, catering, documentation, presentation, SME).
- Coordinate Peer Pool Member selection for projects. Provide back-up support for unit Admin
- Previous 5-7 years of experience as a Technical Assistant
- Previous SharePoint, setting up new SharePoint sites
- Strong experience in Microsoft Suite-will be producing presentations based on reporting from the team of engineers. Will need at least 5-7 years of experience
- Can work independently and can adapt well
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication-will be working with SME’s across the enterprise
- Pays attention to detail and willingness to work with everyone in the team.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Spotfire experience, analyzing/developing
- Previous TSG experience (Technical Service Gateway)
- Previous document control experience
- Bachelor Degree