Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large engineering services company, is seeking a DCS Field Service Specialist on a full time role onto be based in Sherwood Park, AB. Individuals would have to be local to the area or have the ability to commute daily.
- Maintain, migrate, and troubleshoot Honeywell TPS (TDC 2000/3000) and Experion PKS (Process Knowledge System) DCS (Distribution Control Systems) equipment at our client sites.
- Support Honeywell FTE (Fault Tolerant Ethernet), and Microsoft Technologies (overall operating system), while maintaining a high level of knowledge of aftermarket solutions, standards and procedures.
- Assist clients with third party vendor communication to Honeywell systems (OPC), perform audits and baselines of installed systems.
- Responsible for performing service, repair, upgrades and/or installation of Honeywell products that meet or exceed customer expectations and requirements.
- Degree or Technical Diploma in relevant field
- Min 6 months of DCS experience
- DCS, Controls, PC/Networking and Field Process Experience in the aftermarket service industry.
- Some Honeywell Experion/TPS Experience.
- Must be eligible to attain Class 5 Drivers license in Alberta
- PC and Networking Skills
- Ability to assimilate data quickly, resourceful, and work well in an unsupervised situation
- Capable of meeting customers’ demands while working on multiple projects with various deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with minimal supervision and with teams
- Strong customer service skills and experience in a client facing environment