- Achieve the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems.
- Provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors.
- Achieve revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development.
- Lead cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment.
- Act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Be the owner's representative with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting
- Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions
- Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering, automation or a related field.
- Previous Industrial Automation Experience.
- Previous technical/installation experience of Honeywell Experion, TDC or TPS systems.
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills