Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Our client, a major Oil and Gas operator, has a contract opportunity for an ABSA certified 2nd or 3rd Class Power Engineer seeking employment in the Oil & Gas industry. This is a fly in/ fly out, camp based role and the rotation is 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- Possession of a valid ABSA or Interprovincial 2nd or 3rd Class Certificate
- 5 years previous experience operating in a SAGD or Thermal environment, along with 5 years of additional industry experience. Min 10 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Subject to pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Flights available from Edmonton & Calgary
- 7 on/7 off
- 1 year contract with potential to extend