Job holders at this level are primarily concerned with the delivery of the more complex day-to-day planning, budgeting and corporate reporting services with the additional requirements of resolving issues escalated from junior team members, and assisting more senior colleagues. They rely on their accumulated knowledge and skills to perform specific analyses, develop reports and provide insights that support decision-making. They also have the responsibility of reviewing the work of junior team members to ensure the accuracy of data, and the maintenance of all internal regulatory and professional standards. Job holders at this level are mid-level professionals capable of working with a certain degree of independence and minimal supervision.
1. Carry out complex planning, budgeting and corporate reporting tasks in an efficient and timely manner, in order to ensure the effective delivery of Planning & Performance Reporting frameworks and services across COMPANY and its subsidiaries (as applicable).
2. Assist senior colleagues in their tasks to support the smooth completion of day-to-day activities.
3. Continually monitor Planning & Performance Reporting systems, processes and workflows in order to identify opportunities for improvement, streamlining, and improving cost efficiencies.
4. Provide guidance and support to junior team members in order transfer Planning & Performance Reporting knowledge to help them gain technical experience, and ultimately support the continuous operations of the function.
5. Produce high quality routine and ad hoc performance reports in alignment with the required timeframes to ensure the provision of accurate and timely information, thus supporting effective management decision-making.
6. Respond to more complex inquiries and requests to ensure prompt and informed responses and services to internal customers in alignment with requirements, policies and quality standards, in order to support informed decision-making.
7. Build and maintain effective partnership relations across all COMPANY’s business and corporate functions to ensure effective, timely, and accurate flow of information.
8. Contribute to the organizational planning, budgeting and reporting processes across COMPANY and its subsidiaries (as required), by developing, communicating and implementing requirements, policies and timetables.
9. Develop the appropriate templates to prepare the budgets and business plans by all concerned departments so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
10. Collate, interpret, track and analyze quantitative and qualitative data received , including data on pricing and sales performance across COMPANY and its subsidiaries (as required), carry out complex economic and financial modelling and apply various strategic frameworks, to provide relevant inputs and key takeaways for developing performance reports and for further decision making while ensuring adherence to the policies, standards and guidelines.
11. Develop a thorough understanding and appreciation of Planning & Performance Reporting policies, procedures and practices in the organization in order to adhere to them at all times and to be fully competent to undertake own role.
12. Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics or any similar discipline
MBA or Master degree in a similar discipline is highly preferable
0 to 8 years of experience in planning/budgeting/performance management, preferably within the Oilfield services industry
Strong knowledge of analytical frameworks and methodologies
Good analytical, problem-solving, and strategic-thinking skills
Ability to align research and analysis to business requirements