Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is partnered with global leaders in energy including oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, oil and gas to source the top talent available.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our established relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for success. As such we are now seeking a Laboratory Technician/Technical Representative with work within a globally recognised and respected organisation within the oil and gas sector.
The Laboratory Technician/Technical Representative works on the client site and supports the Account Manager to ensure that the delivery of services is to the highest standard including compliance to organisational and legislated standards. This includes:
- Site testing, reporting, adjusting chemical programs
- Managing the day-to-day analytical testing on-site and reporting
- Co-ordinating the delivery of products on-site
- Providing technical support and advice on products
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Processing or similar
- Understanding of Oil and Gas and Process industries – 1-3 years experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment though manage an autonomous workload
This role is based in Brisbane working Monday to Friday.
This role is set to commence on a long-term contract possibly progressing to permanent for long-term career progression. In return for your professionalism and commitment you will be offered the opportunity to develop within an international oil and gas organisation respected for its innovation and technology for long-term career opportunities.
*Applicants require full rights to work within Australia