Job DescriptionOur client is currently working on a major upgrade to their chemical manufacturing plant in France. You will be working as a Quantity surveyor as part of the client supervision team on site.
The job duties will include:
- On a routing basis validate quantities installed
- Focus on Civil, Steel, Piping, Electrical & Instruments
- Prepare forecast of deviations
- Help investigate variation requests
- Work with construction management team (Technip) to ensure best practices are being implemented
- Validate progress reporting
- Implement practices to control scaffolding
- Work as part of team to ensure requirements of the client are delivered
- Provide advice to Project Management on actions to be taken and practices to be implemented
- Reports to the Client Project Director
As this is French speaking projects and all construction documentation is in French, we can only consider French speaking candidates for this contract.
This is a 16 month contract with an immediate start available.