The job duties will include:
- Provides client oversight to the installation of equipment, piping and components to ensure contractors are fulfilling all obligations and that work is carried out according to approved contracts, specifications, and schedules.
- Serves as a liaison with project management reporting on inspections, subcontracting, progress, and delays.
- Proactively identifies and works to resolve any site issues that may impede the project delivery.
- Provides technical knowledge and input to assist installing contractors.
- Participates in project reviews with the Construction Management Team (Technip) representing the requirements of the client
- Ensures practices on site are Safe and in line with Site protocols
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Analyzes risks and put in place control strategies and actions
- Monitor project progress and proactively suggests ways in which progress and efficiencies can be improved
As this is French speaking project and all construction documentation is in French, we can only consider French speaking candidates for this contract.
This is a 16 month contract with an immediate start available.