Job DescriptionWith the return on the Mining Sector, NES has been contracted to provide recruitment services for several mine projects across the east coast. These projects include mine expansions, new constructions, mine restoration, major shutdowns and commissioning projects.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our established relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for success. As such we are now seeking Warehouse Supervisors to work within a nationally recognised and respected organisation within the mining sector.
The Warehouse Supervisors will be required in Mackay and Moranbah and will be working a 14/7 roster. The roles will be of a casual contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
Requirements and duties for this role:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a supervisor role
- Forklift Ticket
- Knowledge of the coal mining industry
- Goods Receipting, Goods Issuing, Stock management
- Administrative processes including document control, records management, word processing and reporting
- Pick, Pack, dispatch and record shipments
- Ensure a high level of attention to detail is maintained in all areas
- Oversee and supervise staff
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work within fairly complex, fast-moving work environment
- Ensure all staff are compliant with WHS focusing on safety performance and employee development
- Strong customer service and communication skills
To apply for this role please use the link below