Job DescriptionSenior Piping Engineer - Hampshire
A leading oil and gas operating client is currently looking for a Piping Engineer working on an international project based in Hampshire.
Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
Facilitates effective execution of piping engineering and design routines that align with the project's goals, objectives, and procedures. Assures accurate and timely communication among the Project Team.
Position in June 20129 will then move to the next phase and is likely to move to another European location in into Asia candidate must be willing to follow the project.
- Facilitate and coordinate piping engineering technical work
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company's and contractor's engineering team that affect thediscipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Managing key interfaces with the Engineering Team
- Engineering degree and professional status accreditation with a recognised institution
- A minimum of 10 years Piping / Mechanical engineering experience
- Proven capability of contractor management
- Previous experience working on LNG project essential
- Experience of working on African based project and advantage
- Must be eligible to work UK
- Working for an international operator
- Must be eligible to start in May.
- Oil and Gas mega project
- Ongoing contract 12 + months