Job DescriptionWith the return on the Mining Sector, NES has been contracted to provide recruitment services for several mine projects across the east coast. These projects include mine expansions, new constructions, mine restoration, major shutdowns and commissioning projects.
Due to several large shutdowns across the Bowen Basin, NES is seeking Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers with Shutdown experience working with draglines & CHPPs for a number of mine sites in Queensland. You will be working over day and night shift to ensure scope of work is delivered in a timely and safe manner.
To be successful for this role you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction
- Mechanical Trade Certificate/ Mechanical Fitter and Turner
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker
- Be able to pass medical, drug & alcohol screenings
- Demonstrated mechanical maintenance and shutdown experience
For a confidential discussion please contact Natasha Lee at NES on 07 3012 6735 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking APPLY