Do you want to be a key member of a site engineering project management team delivering large capex projects?
NES Global Talent are currently looking to speak with experienced Project Managers to join a global chemical business, who will deliver important CAPEX projects across the site.
In this role, you will:
- Produce project objectives and scope, ensuring the process/technical solution has been properly defined.
- Define the procurement strategy including vendor assessment requirements and levels of inspection/validation commensurate with associated risks.
- Develop a project scope that will deliver the project objectives in line with financial, capacity and schedule expectations.
- Work closely with chosen Engineering Procurement and Construction Management contractor to ensure FEED stage is delivered on time and in full.
- Establish safety, cost, quality and time objectives and monitor and control the project delivery to meet those targets, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Ensure that the HSE performance of the project meets expectations and the delivered asset is consistent with Global, Regional and local standards and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to the capital approval process and an effective change control process.
- Actively co-ordinate the interface between design and construction to ensure safety, schedule and cost targets are achieved.
- Apply processes and methods to ensure the delivery of “best value” solutions. E.g. value engineering.
- A relevant engineering degree (Chemical, Mechanical or E&I)
- Extensive and recent experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of top tier COMAH regulations
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to coordinate between design, engineering, construction and installation phases of a project