Salary: Circa £40,000 - £50,000 (doe) plus benefits and bonus
NES Global Talent are working with a leading designer and manufacturer of engineering systems, serving many industrial sectors, who require an Electronics Engineer to join their growing team (staff role).
Much more detail can be disclosed over the ophone once initial screening has been conducted.
The role will be varied and will cover the following responsibilities:
- Prepare design feasibility for product requirement
· Process engineering change orders
· Peer review of designs
· Design validation to product standards
· Preparation of product data to support lifecycle
· Technical documentation
· Working closing with other disciplines to develop integral technical solutions
· Technical product support through lifecycle
· CI and re-engineering to improve design robustness/reduce cost/complexity
Key technical skills:
- CAE tools
- Schematic capture/PCB design
- Circuit simulation
- Boundary scan test
- Analogue mixed signal design
- High speed digital design
- FPGA application
- DSP application
- Power electronics
- PIC micro controller application
- VHDL coding
This is truly a unique opportunity to work with market leading technology alongside a highly skilled and successful team in West Sussex (exact location cna be disclosed dirning inital phonecall with me). Providing promising financial and professional growth in both the immediate and long term.
Call me in confidence on 0141 880 2773 to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.