An opportunity has arisen for a Biosensor Scientist to join an innovative and fast expanding Diagnostics company in Newcastle. This role requires a Research Scientist to support the company’s R&D programme by assisting and contributing to lab-based research work, particularly with regard to biosensors.
- As part of the biosensor team you will be developing systems allowing electronic signature of biological events to be detected and allow interrogation of biological assays and
- Supporting Group laboratory focused R&D as directed by Line Manager and recording results accurately and honestly in a Lab Book.
- Writing accurate experimental plans, reports and maintain inventories
- Investigating the use of Nanowires as biosensors in molecular diagnostics
- Integration and communication with Assay, Chemistry, Engineering and Quality
- Degree qualified in a scientific discipline
- A knowledge of biosensors and/or molecular diagnostics
- Eager to be involved in research, develop and explore scientific methodologies and ideas