- Promote safety culture: Oversee the morning meetings and verify the Craftspeople are utilizing the meeting constructively, perform field audits, support LPS, fatigue management and be the example.
- Maintain Shops health: availability of equipment and tools, Craftspeople maintaining their trucks in the Shop, rotating the Craftspeople between areas for optimizing equipment exposure and training, timely standards, fatigue management and balancing the work force to work schedule and time off.
- Work execution: complete the weekly schedule, prioritize the weekly work schedule as it evolves, remain fluid with weekly schedule to maximize opportunities, plan A and B priority WO's, participate in ISTE scheduling and update meetings, making sure each job is complete from field work to paperwork.
- Invoices and Payroll: CDMS, IPTS, Meal and Rest Form/Meal and Rest Log Book and SAP VIMS
- Scheduling: Vacation, Make up day, Personal day off, Shift Trades, Upgrade
- Communication: review emails and answer them, send out DUS update end of day, answer the phone and text messages, convey all priority work being done to the SLS and provide regular updates.
- Demeanor: positive, team builder