The successful candidate will have the opportunity to a range of medium and large scale civil engineering projects across a number of water engineering projects, including mine water management. This presents an opportunity to take a step forward in your career and work alongside experienced water engineering specialists.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Manage projects from inception through to implementation
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Proactively manage relationships with clients, sub-consultants and stakeholders
- Assesses any changes in scope of work and project variations
- Assist with preparation of fee proposals
- Assisting, reviewing and mentoring other staff
- Presenting project and technical advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide innovative dewatering engineering solutions
- Pumping and piping design
- Hydraulic modelling
- Optimisation strategies
- Hydrological modelling
- Surface water assessment and management
- Bachelor of Civil or Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- Chartered or in the process of obtaining chartered engineering status
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in water resources projects
- Experience in mine dewatering and depressurisation system, borefields, pumping stations, and mine site services
- Experience in surface water management design
- Site experience would be beneficial
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design
- Ability to manage internal resources, clients, delivering to agreed timeframes and coordinating designs within multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Experience using water hydraulic and transient design software such as EPANET, WATERGEM, PIPE-FLO, HAMMER and WATHAM
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.