The successful candidate will have the opportunity to a range of medium and large scale civil engineering projects across a number of water engineering projects, including mine water management. This presents an opportunity to take a step forward in your career and work alongside experienced water engineering specialists.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Deliver projects from concept through to implementation
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Proactively support clients, sub-consultants and stakeholders
- Supporting senior staff with project delivery
- Provide innovative dewatering engineering solutions
- Pumping and piping design
- Hydraulic modelling
- Optimisation strategies
- Hydrological modelling
- Surface water assessment and management
- Bachelor of Civil or Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
- Chartered or in the process of obtaining chartered engineering status
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering water resources projects
- Experience in hydraulic design of piping networks, equipment, and surge analysis
- Experience in surface water management design
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design
- Experience using water hydraulic and transient design software such as EPANET, WATERGEM, PIPE-FLO, HAMMER and WATHAM
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.