My client is an exciting, forward-thinking medical device company based in the North East. Due to rapid expansion they are looking for a Graduate/Junior Project Manager to join their thriving team. This is a great time to join this company and a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to gain experience working with some highly innovative medical device projects.
Duties and responsibilities will include -
- Working closely on a day to day basis with the Engineering team to track tasks and key deliverables
- Maintaining charts and project plans to track deliverables and budgets
- Tracking and maintaining existing grants and internal projects
- Liaising with internal teams such as Scientists and Engineers to ensure there is communication between teams and management
- Maintaining project plans with various external suppliers and highlighting any deviations in timings or budget
Knowledge and experience required -
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (ideally in Science or Engineering)
- Experience working with Microsoft Project or similar
- PRINCE II Certification or similar
- Experience working within a quality lead environment (ISO13485 desirable but not essential)
- Some industry experience (this could have been completed as part of a university course)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
Candidates with a background in the medical device industry would be preferred however this is not essential.