Salary: Circa £45,000plus benefits and bonus
NES Global Talent are working with a leading designer and manufacturer of multi application engineering systems, serving many industrial sectors, who require an Electrical Project Engineer to join their growing team (staff role).
Much more detail can be disclosed over the phone once initial screening has been conducted.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a professional Electrical/Electronic Engineering service to support project requirements
- To achieve a satisfactory conclusion to allocated projects
- Provide support as and when necessary to Sales team on new customer enquiries
- Assist with generation and review of technical and commercial proposals
- Review customer supplied standards and requirements.
- Generate cabinet project documentation (schematics, manuals, test procedures etc) and application notes.
- Preparation of internal and external training courses
- Delivery of internal and external training courses
- Specification and design of Electrical components and assemblies
- Liaison with customers regarding electrical/electronic and mechanical interfaces, maintaining good working relationships with customers
- Validation testing of cabinets/electrical assemblies (In house)
- To provide technical support to production dept. for electrical/cabinet systems on AMB projects
- To provide technical support to the field service group on electrical systems
- Previous experience in inverter drive systems
- PLC systems
- Plant Installation
- Experience of design for certification for EMC, Machinery’s and low voltage Directives
- Experience of design for certification for hazardous area
Call me in confidence on 0141 880 2773 to find out more about this fantastic opportunity