- Working as a team member to complete operations on tight schedules in a safe and efficient manner.
- Working long hours under trying conditions in remote locations, onshore and offshore.
- Maintaining a high team spirit despite operational stresses.
- Making sure that company HSE policies and procedures are followed all the time with particular reference to the use of PPE.
- Preparing the necessary documentation correctly and in a timely manner and having the customer sign it.
Qualifications and experience
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good communications skills, written and oral.
- A minimum of two years field experience.
- Have taken the BJ courses necessary for the Service Supervisor 2 level.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Potential long term work for the right candidates (6-8 months initially)
- Lucrative daily rates on offer
- Working for one of the leaders in the PPS field
- Potential mobilization to international sites which will include additional benefits