An Aerospace manufacturing organisation, with a customer base of major OEM’s are looking for at least 2 quality engineers.
You will ensure that the current Quality Systems are maintained and also ensure compliance to the required standards.
What you will be doing?
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the Quality System
- Develop and maintain measures of performance for the quality department
- Deal with customer quality issues, including investigation and corrective action activities
- Liaise with Operations and Engineering on quality related matters
- Carry out internal and external product, process and systems audits
- Host customer and regulatory audits and visits
- Act as a champion for the development of a culture of quality within the organisaiton
What do we need from you?
- Experience as a quality engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of problem solving, root cause analysis and corrective action tools and techniques
- Experience of working within at least an ISO9001 approved organisation, ideally an AS9100 approved organisation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with customers, both internal and external
- A self-motivated approach and a proactive attitude.
- Experience of internal and supplier auditing
- Experience within an aerospace environment
- Experience working as a supplier into major aerospace engine OEMs eg Rolls Royce
- Lead auditor qualification
- Experience of EASA Part 145 / FAR145 regulations within a repair and overhaul environment
- Well-versed in the tools and techniques associated with Lean and Six Sigma.