An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer with a leading global Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and be a member of the site leadership team.
As a Head of Engineering you will;
- Lead the Engineering and HSE function and provide strong leadership for all engineering activities on site.
- Provide sound technical guidance to facilities and maintenance teams, process engineering, process safety and HSE teams.
- Train, develop and manage the engineering team and empower employees to carry out their roles to the best of their ability.
- Ensure compliance activities are completed on time and to the correct standards.
- Deliver capital expenditure projects from conception through to implementation and handover.
- Act as the Engineering representative with external agencies e.g. Health & Safety Executive and local authority.
- Be a chartered engineer with a relevant degree
- Have held 5+ years experience in the leadership of Engineering & HSE functions in a Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or Chemical process manufacturing envionrment
- Significant GMP experience.