- Strategic, forward thinking company
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Huge Growth and Development Opportunity
- Interesting and Challenging Installation Projects
- Critical Part of a Jigsaw and NOT Just Another Number!
This company are leading New Zealand and the international market with roof access and height safety products. They design specialised total safety access solutions covering both height and ground level products, across all industries and buildings to their commercial clientele, manufacture their own products and install them on site all with a life-long guarantee. With the latest technology and processes, they have a strong customer base and an excellent reputation within the market place.
They are innovative and have a real passion for what they do. With this company progressively moving forward and being the market leader within New Zealand they are definitely going places and are looking for a likeminded Project Manager to join them on their exciting journey!
This is a key appointment within their Mangere based business and working closely with the Auckland Team Leader and other staff members you will be responsible for project managing installation projects, managing around staff and contractors on these projects and the continuous building and maintaining of strong relationships with clients to ensure that full satisfaction is achieved through the completion of projects on time and within budgets.
You will have a proven track record in terms of managing multiple projects at a time, you will have a reputation in the building industry of providing effective leadership and credibility and you will have been working in positions that have commanded respect.
You will definitely be fully familiar with NZ building codes and regulations and have a solid background in the building industry.
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be well organised and be able to delegate tasks to appropriate personnel in an effective and organised manner
- Be fully confident with contract negotiation and client liaison
- Be able to operate with and breathe health and safety awareness to all other staff to ensure a high focus is on this area to maintain that strict company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Be highly skillful in your work to ensure the company is represented in a professional manner
Your ability to deal with pressure, your high level problem solving and communication skills are all major competencies required in this role. You must have the ability to interact successfully with both internal and external parties at all levels and have excellent report writing skills.
You must have the current legal right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
In return for your commitment, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and you will have the opportunity to work within a proven and innovative team that has the reputation of providing the very best in client solutions.
Please apply for this permanent position with an updated CV and Covering Letter or for a confidential discussion and further details please contact Bruce at NES Global Talent on 021 247 7311.