NES Global Talent are currently working with a number of mining clients across Iron ore and Gold. We have a number of HD Fitter positions which are FIFO from Perth. Candidates outside of WA may be considered but you may be required to pay for your own connecting flight to WA for the client to mobilise you to site.
For our current roles it would be preferable that you have worked on various fleets from Diggers (Cat 6040, 6050; Hitachi EX2500/ EX1200), Dump Trucks (CAT 789,793), Dozers (CAT D10/D11), Graders (CAT 16M/24M), Loaders (CAT 994) and Wheel Dozers (CAT 854K).
If you have worked on other machinery which is not on the list but you are a qualified fitter with some mining experience then we would urge you to still send your details to us as we have a large requirement for these roles presently.
To be considered for these positions you will need to meet the below criteria;
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Current police clearance or be willing to obtain one.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- White card
- Right to work in Australia.
- Able to commit to at least 12 months contract
- Physically fit
In addition you should have the below attributes;
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations;
Please send us your resume via email; please do not send us your tickets and licenses as we will get these from you if you are successful to interview stage.
Only candidates suitable for the role and successful for interview will be contacted within 2-3 business days.