NES Global Talent has a requirement to support one of our clients in the Essex area to provide an experienced Resident Engineer /Site Supervisor. The project is installing a roundabout system to existing dual carriageway whilst remaining in operation.
- Set personal example in Health, Safety and Environmental matters by ensuring compliance with Highways England and the contractor’s policies and procedures.
- Complete HSE inspections and ensure equipment provided by the Contractor is suitable
- Ensure all works are undertaken with due regard to the needs of the local population within the immediate vicinity of the works and the travelling public as a whole.
- Record traffic management, including changes and traffic queues and report issues. Record safety and quality non-compliances.
- Monitor use of risk assessments and method statements and keep all site daily records and logs up to date for the project duration
- Work closely with the Contractors, Supervisors and Works Manager to understand project delivery risks and manage them appropriately
- Experienced and accredited NEC Supervisor
- Experience in managing highway and structures maintenance projects in construction
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
- Be able to work under own initiative independently problem solving
Resident Engineer, Site Supervisor, Highways, Civils, Roads, Highways England, NEC Supervisor, NEC