|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Location:||Prince Rupert, Canada|
|Salary:||CAD25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Blazevic|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 17:54|
Summary of Responsibilites
The candidate will provide administrative and operational support to our construction team. This is a contract position with an expected duration of 12-24 months. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· General administrative duties: clerical support, creation and editing of reports and documents, word processing, filing, scanning, mail distribution;
· General reception duties: greeting office visitors, managing telephone calls, maintaining tidy reception and office areas;
· Managing on-site safety processes: providing site orientations, issuing vehicle passes, managing master contact list, documenting inspection reports and entering contractor and project statistics;
· Scheduling and attending meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes;
· Maintaining, ordering and organizing office, coffee and general supplies; and
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum two years experience in an administrative role;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong organizational and time management skills;
· Accurate and detail oriented;
· Ability to work well with minimal supervision;
· Friendly, reliable and punctual; and
· Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Thank you for applying, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's