LOCATION: Midland, TX
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a Privately Backed Midstream Operator, has a permanent opportunity for Business Development Associate to be based in Midland, TX with long-term opportunity to relocate to Houston, TX.
The primary role of the Business Development Associate is to support the Commercial Group in analysis and review of Midstream Business Development opportunities. The position also includes working with the Management Team in all aspects of the Company’s business. These responsibilities include detailed financial modeling, economic analysis of Greenfield development opportunities, asset acquisitions, capital efficiency, and review and analysis of general industry trends and activities. The Business Development Associate is expected to work closely with the Management Team on business strategy execution and deal management.
- Working with the President and commercial team on analysis and review of potential business development opportunities including acquisitions and Greenfield developments
- Developing detailed financial models and valuation scenarios for potential investment opportunities
- Assisting in various due diligence activities for transactions including their structuring and financing
- Participate in Commercial and Operational meetings and discussions with customers
- Working with finance team to help them understand how commercial projections or acquisitions will affect financial position of Company
- Researching and analyzing energy development activity in the Company’s focus areas
- Preparation of Board presentations for proposed investment projects
- Assisting with preparation of various presentations for Board Meetings and Industry Conferences
- 1-3 years of energy investment banking experience or 3-5 years of corporate finance experience, preferably focused in Midstream/Upstream
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills (very strong knowledge of Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (strong knowledge of Power Point)
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow as an energy business professional
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing Midstream Operating Company who has an extensive and proven track record. As one of the largest privately-owned gathering and processing companies, this company owns and operates processing facilities with steady backlog of growth of additional facilities currently under construction. The successful applicant will receive a competitive base salary, annual bonus, company equity, comprehensive benefits, medical coverage, 401K, PTO, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Mishu Ullah.