Initially a 6 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in structural design for a number of mining clients
Your responsibilities in the role
- Detail design 2D/3D modelling and drawings
- Strong knowledge of steelwork and concrete design standards
- Delivery of practical and innovative design solutions for clients
- Collaborating across disciplines and with clients
- A proactive approach to meet project milestones
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
- Civil/Structural Tertiary qualification
- 8 years’ design experience within a design consultancy environment
- Experience with intelligent 3D design tools/software essential
- Aecosim and ProSteel software experience
- Strong work ethic and drive to deliver projects
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.