Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Our client are a global leader in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. They are looking to add an experienced Pipelines & Subsea Facilities Design Manager to their team in London.
- Direct and supervise pipeline & subsea facilities design activities, ensuring competitiveness of tendering and efficient execution of project detailed design services.
- Manage department resources, ensuring technical competences required for the department capability are maintained and developed and that appropriate staff training and development needs are met in line with planned career development paths.
- Keep abreast of the technical developments in their area of technology and with associated national and international standards.
- Ensure suitable design tolls and documentation are developed and maintained and that they are consistent with company business needs and requirements.
- Ensure all necessary work procedures are in place and regularly updated and that required quality deliverables are met.
- Ensure department efficiency in financial terms is managed efficiently.
- Degree qualified, Civil, Structural or Mechanical engineer with experience in detailed design of subsea oil & gas pipelines and pipeline systems.
- Experience shall also include the ability to lead a technical team, plus a good knowledge of construction and installation of pipelines and pipeline facilities and components.