- Provide safety leadership to management and employees to include OSHA standards and compliance strategies, DOT Compliance Requirements and Client's policies and standards.
- Performs tasks in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with the organization's EH&S standards and with federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
- Assists in monitoring and preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area.
- Works with others to investigate accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards or uncomfortable conditions in the work place.
- Participates in recommending improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the hazardous potential.
- Ensures HSE excellence through training, involvement in behavior based programs, auditing of management and safety systems, rig inspections, gathering and trending leading and trailing indicators, and participation in the incident investigation & reporting processes.
- Be a functional expert in most health, safety, and environmental disciplines.
- Provides guidance, regulatory interpretation, and assists with procedure development for a variety of HSE issues.
- Typically 3 - 5 years of experience. Intermediate level. Moving towards full competency. Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
- Makes decisions within well defined parameters.
|Job Title:||HSE Specialist|
|Location:||Watkins, United States|
|Salary:||USD500 - USD525 per day, Benefits: Yes|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 18:43|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HSE Specialist - Oirschot - Oudkarspel - Delft
€54000 per annum
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
$1 per month, Benefits: Residential Role
HSE - Cambridge R&D
£30000 - £35000 per annum
HSE Officer / Safety Officer
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
$140 - $170 per day