NES Global Talent has a requirement to support one of our clients in the Central London to provide an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer. Our client is a provider of professional services to large construction projects across residential, commercial and public sector buildings.
This project is a high rise luxury tower block for private sector client.
- Carry out Electrical design work including specification for the various stages of a project from inception to completion.
- Liaising with other professional or technical staff employed on a project as appropriate.
- Undertake all necessary site inspections and provide relevant reports.
- Comply with all relevant policy, standards and statutory legislation including quality management, customer services and equal opportunities.
- To ensure that customer requirements are identified and agreed with the client.
- To ensure the delivery of quality assured, client focused products and services to meet the agreed requirements of the customer.
- Experience of high rise residential buildings
- Experience of reading and interpreting drawings and technical specifications
- Experience of managing design and construction of project
Senior Electrical Engineer, Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Designer, M&E Design, Construction, Residential, High rise, Luxury Apartments.