- Leading Global organisation
- Fantastic systems, structure and support
- Currently in very exciting growth phase in Australia
NES Global Talent is the world’s leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions to the oil and gas, infrastructure and energy markets. Enjoying a network of offices in over 47 locations around the globe, we are superbly placed to deliver a pre-eminent recruitment service to a wide range of the world’s leading companies. In response to changing economic situations, NES now has exposure across a variety of additional technical sectors some of which include Construction, Building & Mechanical Services, Development & Architecture and Life Sciences. NES Global Talent invests in its systems, brand and people as a fundamental priority. As such, we are now seeking a Recruitment consultant to join the Life Science team.
Due to the huge success of the Life Science team since we began 3 years ago in Australia, NES are now looking for a graduate or a recruitment consultant to join the team. This could start as a resourcing role helping to find the right talent for a huge pipeline of roles and would eventually lead into a traditional 360 degree role, where you will source opportunities to provide solutions to a specific vertical in the Life Science sector. This will be technical in nature and will depend on your current experience and interests. Tap into the established database (dependant on your chosen sector) to re-activate accounts, develop new business and network with colleagues. You will utilise your industry knowledge to grow your client base and candidate pool while focusing on successful recruitment partnerships and delivering a service that exceeds expectations.
You don’t necessarily need recruitment experience to succeed in this role however there are a few qualities that mean that this role is right for you:
- For a recruitment Consultant – Experience in a technical sector and believe in getting into the detail of a role to ensure accuracy (1 year)
- Graduate Role – Highly motivated and sales driven
- Results Orientated and focused on achieving results in a competitive but supportive environment.
- Ambitious in nature, a natural drive to achieve and exceed results and progress your own career.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with new people.
- Have an interest in the Life Science space, and a curiosity to learn more about these organisations and what they look for when recruiting the right people.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded technical recruitment firm who is already seen as a leader in its field. Continued growth across multiple sectors puts you firmly in the seat of a company that can rise above the competition and deliver great results to some of Australia’s biggest companies and projects. In return for your commitment to NES Global Talent you will be rewarded with:
- A Competitive salary and an excellent commission structure.
- Access to first class technology and the support of a well-established and mature organisation. Ongoing training and development
- Excellent non-financial rewards for high performers including Monthly Awards, Quarterly Lunches and Annual rewards ceremony in the UK.
- Free Gym Access/ Squash Courts.
Please submit your resume via the ‘Apply for this Job’ Link or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean Coleman – Life Sciences ANZ 02 9696 8016