Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is partnered with global leaders in energy including oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, oil and gas to source the top talent available.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our established relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for success. As such we are now seeking an experienced Laboratory Assistant/Technical Representative with work within a globally recognised and respected organisation within the oil and gas sector.
The Laboratory Assistant/Technical Representative works on the client site and supports the Account Manager to ensure that the delivery of services including compliance to organisational and legislated standards. This includes:
- Site testing, reporting, adjusting chemical programs
- Managing the day-to-day analytical testing on-site and reporting
- Co-ordinating the delivery of products on-site
- Providing technical support and advice on products
Essential requirements for this role include
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry/Environment/Science
- Experience in Oil and Gas industries
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment though manage an autonomous workload
*Applicants require full rights to work within Australia