- Supportive Culture
- Report directly to the GM and Senior Project Manager
- Diverse range of projects – residential, commercial, New build & Fit out
- Opportunity to join Senior Management Team
- A great combination of new clients and repeat business resulting in a steady pipeline of future work
Why work for this company?
Renowned for having a supportive site culture and transparent career progression opportunities this is an employer of choice with an excellent reputation throughout NSW and ACT.
With delivery capabilities across new build construction, refurbishments and fit-out this client can offer a broad range of projects to potential employees having successfully delivered projects in education, commercial and retail sectors,
What are your operational responsibilities?
As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for overseeing one major project and likely to assist with several smaller ones.
You will be responsible for:
- Cost control of subcontractors
- Monthly project progress reports and preparation of cost reports
- Tender Evaluation
- Render recommendation
- Processing variations, Progress Claims
- Document control
- Letting of trades
- Ensuring SWMS compliance mentoring of lesser experienced staff
- You will be heavily supported by CA’s and Site Engineers in this position.
- 7-10 years Construction experience,preferably within NSW
- ideally suited for a Senior Contracts Administrator wanting to take the next step.
- Broad knowledge of NSW based subcontractors
- Ability to demonstrate successful delivery of projects valued up to $40M
- Preferably experience in delivering commercial or mixed use projects
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesglobaltalent.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011