They require a Site Manager with previous experience working on multiple projects with teams of experienced sub-contractors closely managing the installation process. The projects consist of delivering mezzanine structures with associated M&E services and automated warehousing including conveyors and sortation.
- To have a practical working knowledge of construction sites, processes, working practices and management
- To hold, attend and actively participate in site meetings and be able to talk authoritatively on programme, health & safety and general day to day programming issues.
- Have a good working knowledge of our products enabling audit of the quality and workmanship of installations. To be able to pass on best practice to our installation team base in a practical manner and to aid in problem solving of on-site issues.
- Work closely with key stakeholders ensuring communication & co-operation.
- Deliver Toolbox talks and corrective actions as required and sign off RAMS & Variations.
- Ensure that Customer Service is at the heart of our methods and that our sub contactors teams deliver this service repeatedly.
Site Management, Site Manager, M&E Site Management, Warehouse Installation, Construction, Automated Warehouse, Distribution Centre