Location – Houston, TX (The Woodlands, TX)
Job Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a growing Engineering & Construction Company, has a permanent opportunity for a Civil Structural Engineer to be based in The Woodlands (Houston), TX.
The Civil Structural Engineer (CSE) will work under general direction, applying their skills and expertise to generate solutions that require development or sustainment of new or improved techniques, procedures, or products. The CSE will provide input to concrete, steel design, spec materials scope of work and more. The CSE will work with wider team to meet project objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate engineering/design execution, planning, and interface and ensure that activities are completed on schedule and within budget for natural gas onshore pipeline and related midstream facilities
- Prepare project execution and quality plans, projects plan of works, initial projects safety review, initial projects environmental review, and project control system
- Coordinate with project engineers and other discipline engineers and ensure consistency in execution of project management activities
- Organize and conduct project meetings, and technical and progress reviews
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is required
- 5 years detailed structural engineering design experience in one or more of the following project types: Natural Gas Pipeline, Facilities, Liquids, Transmission, Gathering, Midstream and Treatment
- Ability to mentor entry level staff on natural gas pipeline and facility projects
- Must be willing to travel to project sites to collect field data
- Must be willing to travel to project sites to perform field inspections
- May be required to be out of town for multiple days at a time
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing EPC Company who are driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions within in the Midstream O&G industry. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Mishu Ullah.