£36,000 - £38,000 + Car + 8% bonus + benefits
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Due to excellent company performance and strong growth; a leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for an Asphalt Plant Manager!
This Asphalt Plant Manager is responsible for directing the activities of the plant operations. Your responsibilities will include implementing the production strategy for facilities to meet or exceed operation, production and cost reduction goals and objectives.
You will also be responsible for promoting Safety, Health and Environmental policies, quality assurance and regulatory compliance programs required by management.
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- SHE NVQ Level 4 or above
- Previous experience of working in an asphalt plant and / or a quarry in a managerial role is required
- Strong manager and leader
- Excellent attitude towards Health & Safety
- Knowledge and understanding of supervising production employees
- Thorough working knowledge of asphalt plant operation and its associated products, processes and related equipment.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental rules and regulations (OSHA).
- Excellent leadership, communication, organization, conflict and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to plan and manage effectively using motivation and team building skills.
- Good organization skills; excellent problem solving skills and practices.
- Flexible to work long hours and travel when needed.
Key skills – Plant, Operations, Asphalt, SHE, Quarry, Aggregate, Health, Safety, Manage, Leader